layout 166

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whoo-hoo Great News!

I have wonderful news....I have been asked to join Stitchy Bears as one of their stamp designers. You can visit the site here.
If you purchase something, and want to share on my blog your great creation email me. I will be happy to share with everyone!
Thanks as always for the support and kind comments.
Deborah
Email me with questions or requests
Visit my blog to view all of my work
Stitchy Bears has some great designs.....visit me there. Stitchy Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am both thrilled and honored to have visitors and comments! I am humbled by the wonderful creative minds that abound in the stamping world!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave me, and my wonderfully talented designers a message!
Deborah