layout 166

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birdhouse and Holly Digi Stamp

Birdhouse -n- Holly Design

2.5 x 2.5 $2.50










I love birdhouses! I collect them, and enjoy drawing them too. I thought this would be a nice design for the upcoming holidays, and for those of you who enjoy your backyard birds, as much as I do!
I am working on a holly freebie, and should have it up in a day or two.

I am also very excited to announce that I am putting a design team together and already have some really talented ladies! I can't wait to see what they do with the designs. I will have their names and blog links up shortly, so be sure and stop by to see what they are up to, and follow their journeys.



Visit my blog to view other designs for sale.

Email me with questions, and requests.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your journey in life, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am both thrilled and honored to have visitors and comments! I am humbled by the wonderful creative minds that abound in the stamping world!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave me, and my wonderfully talented designers a message!
Deborah