layout 166

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Camelia Still Life Digi Stamp Design by Deborah Boyet Artist

New Still Life Design

Camellia Still Life Digital Stamp
$3.00 Size 3.5 x 3 inches





I am so excited about my newest stamp, and the upcoming stamps I am working on. They are based on a series of still life set-ups designed for paintings, and perfect for stamps!

I hope you enjoy this stamp. Free stamps are easy to download, simply click on the stamp, a new window will open, and then you just right click on the picture and save! Purchased stamps will be sent in a zip file format. Stay tuned as I will be adding tutorial with screen pictures on how to unzip files that are downloaded.

This is a copyrighted design, so it may not be shared. Please refer your friends and customers to my site to get their own copy.

Thanks for stopping by. Check back as new designs will be added dayly, or weekly.
All designs may be found at Blackberry Lane Designs Blog.
Email me with requests, questions, or inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am both thrilled and honored to have visitors and comments! I am humbled by the wonderful creative minds that abound in the stamping world!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave me, and my wonderfully talented designers a message!
Deborah