layout 166

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tulip Still Life

Isn't this a beautiful image?  It's another one by Deborah.  I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to sharing my work with you.  My next one will be the adorable bunny.  Look on the page down a ways, and you can some of her latest work.  She's an awesome artist.


I just had to do the vase in blue.  That's how I saw it, when I first got a look at the image.  I won't say it's my best work, but I'm fairly happy how it turned out.  Have a great day, and if you'd like to know more about what I used on the card, please stop my blog <a href="http://desigsnbydj.blogspot.com"> here</a> and you'll learn a little more about it.

Have a great day.

Hugs,

dj1952

4 comments:

  1. beautifully coloured image, and I love the wedgewood look with the blue. Lovely card. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips are my favorite. Cute card and I think you did great on the blue vase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out fabulous! Thanks for posting it!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DJ - This is a lovely card I love tulips and this image is especially pretty.

    You had posted a question on my blog about a card I made with a Distressed background. That background was done on plain white cardstock using Ranger Distress Inks and a Pearl Mist. I first Stamped the image and heat embossed it in white ink. Then I took my craft mat and picked out some colors of ink and put the ink directly on my mat (various colors), I then sprayed it all over with Ranger Pearls Mist and ran the embossed card stock through the mixture until I had the look I wanted. I then simply dried it with a heat tool and was done. I cute out the shape with a nestie die and placed on it kraft cardstock that was embossed with a Cuttlebug Folder.

    Thanks for visiting! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I am both thrilled and honored to have visitors and comments! I am humbled by the wonderful creative minds that abound in the stamping world!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave me, and my wonderfully talented designers a message!
Deborah