layout 166

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Digis! A Bunny for Spring


Lop Eared Bunny
This little fellow is just waiting to grace the front of a little childs Easter card, or for any occasion. He is so cute and inviting. See the previous post that one of my fabulous designers made up using the bunny.
You can purchase this bunny here for $3. Stitchy Bear Stamps is a secure website and a great place to browse my stamps!
As always, thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your journey in life my friend!
View other designs on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am both thrilled and honored to have visitors and comments! I am humbled by the wonderful creative minds that abound in the stamping world!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave me, and my wonderfully talented designers a message!
Deborah