layout 166

Friday, February 25, 2011

Red-eyed Tree Frog


Hello everyone, dj here.  This is one of the newest images by Deborah Boyet.  As soon as I saw him, I wanted to color him.  I love the way his eyes just pop out at you.  I hope you enjoy looking at him, and that you will pop into the shop and get him for yourself.  I'll be working on a couple more images soon, so don't forget to stop back in.  If you want a little more information about the details, please feel free to stop by my blog by clicking on my name on sidebar.
Hugs,

dj 1952 (Debra)

2 comments:

  1. Hi DJ
    I love how the paper and black punched border accent the frog. Nice job!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful and beautifully coloured. Great papers to go with him too. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete

I am both thrilled and honored to have visitors and comments! I am humbled by the wonderful creative minds that abound in the stamping world!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave me, and my wonderfully talented designers a message!
Deborah