layout 166

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Digis! Flowers, and a Frog

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!
December found me in California as a traveling nurse. I am working hard, but enjoy the change. It is warmer here than in South Carolina.

Anyhoo, it was a bit of an adjustment, and a 4 day drive here, so I have been away from my digi friends. I have been back at work and have 3 new digis!

Check them out. They are available at
here (Stitchy Bear Stamps store), as well as through this website.
This little guy is just waiting to cheer someone up on the front of a card. He would also be cute on a little boy's card.






This is a lovely vase of tulips in a blue and white vase. Delicate, and inviting it will cheer up a friend or make a great Spring is Coming flower. Nice for easter, and even Valentine's day if you make the tulips red.






This is a lovely bearded iris, just waiting to share with someone. Can you tell I am ready for spring???? I love to see the beautiful coat of colors mother nature dons to show off to the world.






Please visit my blog to view other digis for sale.

Email me with questions and inquiries. Thanks for stopping by, and as always enjoy your journey in life my friend.

2 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful. I love all the detail you put into your creations. The tree frog is so cute, and the vase and iris are going to make stunning cards. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    The images are fantastic. I would love to work on the frog and tulip vase. I will be posting the chickadee shortly. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete

I am both thrilled and honored to have visitors and comments! I am humbled by the wonderful creative minds that abound in the stamping world!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave me, and my wonderfully talented designers a message!
Deborah